Friday, November 23, 2012

One Direction and Magnolia Bakery Visit

Yes, I admit it! I am a Directioner! For those of you who don't know what that means, allow me to explain. A Directioner is a dedicated fan of the British boy band One Direction. The boys were playing on the Today Show in New York City a few weeks ago and I just had to be there! It was me against 15,000 other Directioners! We filled the streets of NYC in the rain and cold, but hey, you only live once! The good news is, I got to see the boys once I made it to the back of the stage! More good news, I visited Magnolia Bakery! I've always heard such wonderful things about Magnolia Bakery. I was not impressed by their cupcakes, however, but their peanut butter toffee bars had me hooked! Unfortunately I was unable to take pictures of the goodies, because I had to eat them on the side of the street... in the rain...in the cold... and my hands were full of shopping bags! Sorry! I was able to snap some pictures of the bakery itself though! Very cute and welcoming!



 
If visiting the Magnolia Bakery, I highly recommend the peanut butter toffee bars I was talking about and also their chocolate chip cookies. You will thank me for warning you... trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment