Monday, July 18, 2011

50th Birthday Cake

This past Halloween my mom turned 50. Every year I tell my mom to pick out any kind of cake she wants and I will be more then happy to make it for her. This birthday, however, we had a huge party with the whole family. The pressure was on this time! I had to make a huge sheet cake for more then 20 people! So, my mom got to thinking and the cake she came up with was: Vanilla cake, Nutella filling, and the most delicious Fudge Frosting you can ever imagine! I took this into consideration and created one of the best cakes I've ever made in my life! For the first time, I experimented with making roses out of frosting, which I must say, came out pretty great! It was such a relief when everyone liked the cake! And of course, I had to take pictures! Check it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment